Accused Of A Crime? Get A Solid Defense Attorney On Your Side.
Georgia criminal law places serious penalties on criminal convictions, so it is important to work with an experienced criminal defense lawyer when you have been accused of a crime.
At Gammon, McFall & Villarreal, in Cedartown, Georgia, our capable lawyers have extensive criminal law experience defending clients against a wide range of allegations:
- Drunk driving (DUI/DWI): A drunk driving arrest can have a serious impact on your future. Having an experienced lawyer protect your rights and interests is critical. At Gammon, McFall & Villarreal, we have years of experience handling DUI cases.
- Drug charges: We represent people accused of drug crimes, like possession and sale of narcotics. Regardless of the type of drug involved — marijuana, cocaine, heroin or prescription medication — we can help.
- Theft crimes: Our attorneys represent people charged with theft crimes, including shoplifting, burglary and robbery.
- White collar crimes: A white collar crime is generally thought of as a nonviolent crime involving alleged dishonesty in commercial matters. We handle white collar crimes, including fraud, embezzlement and bribery.
- Violent crimes: These crimes, including assault, sexual assault, rape and arson, carry some of the harshest penalties under Georgia law. If you have been accused, contact an attorney as soon as possible.
Call Today To Schedule A Free Case Review
Speak with the criminal defense lawyers at Gammon, McFall & Villarreal in Cedartown, Georgia, by calling 770-574-4925 for a free initial consultation. You may also send us an email via the online contact form.
Evening and weekend appointments are available by request. All major credit cards are accepted, and flexible payment plans may be available to those who qualify.